Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SPRING FLING 2009



HERE IS A COPY OF THE BEAUTIFUL "SPRING FLING" ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE.

You probably received a FLYER giving the details of where to come, what to bring, and what's happening there. My FLYER got torn-up, so I can't tell you what to bring.... I think -- just bring yourselves and your kids. As I recall, Mike Collins is going to cook hot dogs. The location is at the "GREEN AREA" on EASTGATE WAY. There will be lots of entertainment, mainly aimed at the youngsters.

People often ask "What has the NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION done for me?"

There are lots of very good answers to this question; however, the SPRING FLING is perhaps the most immediate and concrete example of what ENA is currently doing for you.

~ ~ ~ Doug Jones

Questions? ---> eastgate@comcast.net

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: